Tasty Tuna Wraps
- Yield 4 servings
Perfect for lunch or dinner, these tuna sandwich wraps are stuffed with celery, grapes and herbs.
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup packaged salad, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 whole-wheat flatbread wraps
- Mix tuna, celery, grapes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil and pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the tuna mixture among the four flatbreads and spread across the short end of each. Roll up each flatbread and cut in half; secure each half with a toothpick.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids