Tarragon and Wisconsin Gruyère Petit Quiches
- Yield: 2
- 3 eggs
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 2tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1cup Wisconsin SarVecchio® or Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2cup Wisconsin Gruyere cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk all ingredients in bowl. Place a 1 tablespoon scoop of mixture in each muffin mold. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool a few minutes before removing and serve warm.