- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- 1/2pound Manchego cheese, cut into 2 wedges
- 1/2pound fresh goat cheese in a log
- 1/2cup fig jam or quince paste, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4pound prosciutto, Serrano ham or speck, thinly sliced
- 1/4pound mortadella, thinly sliced
- 1cup Marcona almonds
- 2cups mixed marinated olives
- -- Bread sticks
Arrange the cheeses on a wooden platter. Place a ramekin of fig jam or tiny cubes of quince paste on the platter.
Arrange the meats on part of the platter so they are overlapping one another in an attractive design. Place the almonds in a small dish on the platter. Place the olives in a dish. Arrange the bread sticks on the platter so they overlap the meats, and serve.
Reprinted with permission from Diane Rossen Worthington's Seriously Parties: Recipes, Menus and Advice for Effortless Entertaining (Chronicle Books, 2012).