Tangy Red Grilled Chicken
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4pieces broiler-fryer chicken quarters
- 2cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/2cup bottled brown steak sauce
- 2tablespoons prepared Russian dressing
- 1teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4teaspoon coarsley ground pepper
In medium bowl, place chicken and pour vinegar over all. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4
hours or preferably overnight. In small
bowl, mix steak sauce and Russian dressing.
Pour off and discard vinegar; sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and
pepper. Place chicken on prepared grill,
skin side up, about 8 inches from heat.
Cook, turning and basting with sauce every 7 minutes, about 45 minutes
or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.