Tangy Grilled Back Ribs
- Yield 4 servings
Simply grilled slow and low, with a flavorful kick of sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with backyard favorites of potato salad, deviled eggs, cucumber salad and icy watermelon.
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup French dressing, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1 1/2 – 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking. Serve remaining sauce with ribs.