Tangy Grapefruit Frappé
- Yield 4 servings
Toss a can of grapefruit into the freezer overnight: then whirl this fruity concoction together the next day. A refreshing and easy way to fit in fruit for breakfast, dessert or snack time.
- 1 -- (15 1/4-ounce) can red grapefruit
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Freeze the can of grapefruit overnight or longer until frozen solid.
- Run the frozen can under hot, running water for 3 to 4 minutes until the edges are thawed. (The contents will move when you shake the can.) Open the can and coarsely cut up the fruit in the can with a small knife; scoop into the blender. Add the remaining ingredients, cover blender and purée.
- Serve in chilled glasses.