Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Yield 10 to 12 servings
This easy to make recipe was given to me by a friend. We like it with corn chips or cornbread. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- Brown beef with onions in a medium-size soup pot. Drain excess grease.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes before serving.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: This quick and flavorful soup is good with 1/4-cup fresh chopped cilantro.
– Recipe by Ruth Hull, Allardt, Tenn.