Taco Pasta Salad
- Yield 6 servings
This 30-minute meal will be a huge hit for the kids, but will satisfy the whole family.
- 1 pound 90 percent lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package taco seasonings
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (1 ear of corn)
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- Garnishes: sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, cilantro, lime
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and stir in taco seasoning, corn, zucchini, salsa and Mexican cheese. Serve over pasta and garnish to your preference.
For more from Matt Robinson, check out realfoodbydad.com.