- 16 ounces chocolate flavored almond bark
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 pieces Kraft caramels
- 3 teaspoons evaporated milk
- 30 pieces mini-marshmallows
- 30 pieces mini-size muffin liners
Melt the chocolate bark and peanut butter together over a double boiler until smooth.
Melt the caramels and evaporated milk together in microwave 30 seconds on 70% power; stir until smooth.
Put a small amount of chocolate mixture in bottom of paper liners, just to cover the bottom.
Put 1 mini-marshmallows over the chocolate layer.
Pour a little caramel mixture over the marshmallow, just to cover.
Top with another chocolate layer.