- Yield: 30 servings
- 16ounces chocolate flavored almond bark
- 1/4cup creamy peanut butter
- 10pieces Kraft caramels
- 3teaspoons evaporated milk
- 30pieces mini-marshmallows
- 30pieces mini-size muffin liners
Melt the chocolate bark and peanut butter together over a double boiler until smooth.
- Melt the caramels and evaporated milk together in microwave 30 seconds on 70% power; stir until smooth.
- Put a small amount of chocolate mixture in bottom of paper liners, just to cover the bottom.
- Put 1 mini-marshmallows over the chocolate layer.
- Pour a little caramel mixture over the marshmallow, just to cover.
- Top with another chocolate layer.
- Cool completely.