Cranberry Chicken Pot Pie
- Yield servings
- 4 -- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups grated swiss/gruyere cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 sheet prepared puff pastry, thawed
Poach chicken breasts in chicken broth and enough water to cover. When chicken has cooled to handle, cut into bite size peices.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except puff pastry) and fold in chicken. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Pour chicken mixture into 3 quart casserole dish. Roll and cut puff pastry to cover top of chicken dish. Use remaining pastry to decorate.
Put dish into preheated 425 degree oven, bake until top is golden brown, appr. 20 minutes.