Sweet Potato Fries
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
A fantastic, healthier alternative to greasy fries, and they’re just as good.
- 4 sweet potatoes (Louisiana yams), peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven 400F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin, length-wise strips and toss with oil.
- Spread across baking sheet and cook 15-20 minutes.
- Flip potatoes and bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should have a nice golden brown color. Season to taste with salt, pepper and parsley.