Easy Sweet Potato Fries
- Yield 4 servings
Sweet potatoes “fries” get a dose of spice and a turn in the oven.
- 2 pounds Louisiana yams (sweet potatoes), about 2-3, peeled and cut into 4-inch long and 1/4-1/2-inch thick fries
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven 450F. Line baking sheet with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potato fries with olive oil and coat with seasoning mixture including paprika and chili powder.
- Spread fries over a single layer on the baking sheet.
- To soften potatoes, bake on the middle rack for the first 20 minutes. To make fries crispy, move fries to the upper rack for the final 15-20 minutes.