Sweet Heat Corn and Raisin Spread
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 25 minutes
This spread or dip is creamy, cheesy, spicy and sweet in every bite.
Corn and raisins, what an odd combination, you say? Give it a try. It's creamy, cheesy, spicy and sweet in every bite. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup California golden Raisins
- 2 (11-ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans green chiles, chopped, drained
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package corn chips
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Grease a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, green chiles, jalapeno, cheeses, mayonnaise and raisins; mix until fully combined. Spread the mixture onto the prepared dish. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes, until lightly golden and bubbly.
- Serve with corn chips.