- Yield 12 pieces
- Prep about 45 minutes
- Cook about 4 minutes
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 package English muffins
- Gently combine all ingredients, except muffins, in a medium bowl.
- Arrange the muffin halves on a baking pan. Place about 2 tablespoons of olive mixture on each muffin half.
- Place under broiler for about 4 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.