- Yield: 12 pieces
- Prep: about 45 minutes
- Cook: about 4 minutes
- 1pound mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1medium onion, diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4cup canola oil
- 1can tomato paste
- 1cup chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1package English muffins
- Gently combine all ingredients, except muffins, in a medium bowl.
- Arrange the muffin halves on a baking pan. Place about 2 tablespoons of olive mixture on each muffin half.
- Place under broiler for about 4 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.