- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 8 mins
Perfect for breakfast—especially for kids who balk at the meal.
My youngest daughter makes these for breakfast and any time friends are over it is always requested. I keep these ingredients in my home all the time.
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 ounce (8-ounce) can reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat 8 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Dip each marshmallow in melted margarine and roll in sugar mixture.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow and pinch dough together. Place in a muffin tin. If there is any extra margarine, drizzle over top of rolls. Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
Recipe by Holly Clegg. Reprinted with permission from The New Holly Clegg Trim & Terrific Cookbook (Running Press, 2006).