- Yield 16 servings
Canned tomatoes and corn are combined with fresh ingredients for a simple and super snazzy salsa. You can make homemade tortilla chips or pick up a bag.
- 1 (28-ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can Southwestern corn, drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jarred jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve with tortilla chips.