Super Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Yield: 2 1/2
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 3/4cup Real California butter, softened
- 1/2cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla until well blended.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board