Super Bowl Reuben Rolls
- Yield: 20 servings
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon caraway seeds
- 6ounces corned beef, finely chopped
- 6ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1cup drained sauerkraut
- 1package refrigerator pizza crust dough
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, caraway seeds, corned beef and cheese in bowl; mix well. Rinse sauerkraut; drain. Pat dry with paper towels. Add to mixture; toss to mix.
- Unroll dough on large ungreased baking sheet, stretching to 12×14-inch rectangle. Cut dough lengthwise in half.
- Spoon half the mixture onto each rectangle, spreading to 1 inch from edges. Roll as for jelly roll from long side to enclose filling; pinch dough to seal edges. Arrange seam side down 3-inches apart.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices.
- May slice a little thicker and serve for lunch.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Saturday Club’s Main Line Classics II: Cooking Up A Little History (Wayne, Pennsylvania, 1996).