- Yield 1 servings
Whole-grain tortillas, your favorite preserves and nut butter, and dried apples and cranberries make a grown up PB&J.
- 1 (9-inch) whole grain tortilla
- 1 tablespoon peanut, cashew or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon fruit preserves (your favorite variety)
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried cranberries
- 4 sun-dried apple rings
- Place the tortilla flat on a work surface. Spread evenly with peanut butter and preserves. Top with dried fruits and roll firmly but not so tightly that the tortilla skin breaks. Cut in half and wrap well.