- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
A juicy cheeseburger with sweet California raisins will be a family favorite.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup California raisins, chopped
- Dash sea salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ciabatta bread rolls
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons honey-mustard
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 leaves iceburg lettuce
- Mix ground beef, raisins, salt, pepper and Worcestershire together well; divide and shape into 4 patties. Grill until done (160F). Meanwhile, slice ciabatta in half lenghtwise and toast cut sides on grill; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey-mustard and mix well. Then, divide and spread on toasted cut sides of ciabatta. Arrange a patty on bottom half of each ciabatta roll; top with 2 slices of bacon, 1 slice of cheese and 1 leaf of lettuce. Replace tops; serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Shelley Hunter, courtesy of the California Raisin Marketing Board