- Yield: 1 servings
- 1 bottle-- red or white wine (inexpensive is ok)
- 1cup favorite fruit juice ( i like lite orange juice or lemonade)
- 2ounces favorite flavored hard alcohol (i like any citrus flavored vodka or spiced rum
- 1liter diet soda (sprite, grapefruit, or my favorite...sparkling lemonade)
- 1cup red or green grapes depending on which wine you use ( I like adding frozen grapes to use as ice cubes upon serving)
- 1/2cup dried fruit (my favorites are apples or apricots)
pour all liquids into a pitcher, stir to mix well, add fruit, and chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours….serve with ice or frozen fruit to act as ice cubes…….perfect on a hot summer day poolside!