Summer Salad with Okra
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup fresh, uncooked okra, sliced in half vertically
- 1 package (5- to 6-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 small sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh jicama, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons poppy seed dressing or other sweet dressing of your choice
- Toss together okra slices, salad greens, red pepper, jicama, salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately with dressing of your choice.
Recipe by David Feder.