Summer Pasta and Broccoli Salad
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1box whole grain bow tie pasta
- 1package frozen brocolli florets
- 1pound medium cooked shrimp tails off
- 1pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons Low Fat Italian Vinagerette
- 1/4cup parmesan cheese
- 1pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta al dente per package directions. Drain.
- Defrost frozen broccoli and shrimp. Dry with paper towel. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in large saute pan, and add garlic and broccoli. Toss for a few minutes until brocolli is tender. Add shrimp and tomatoes to pan, and toss for a few minutes to flavor.
- Add broccoli, shrimp and tomato mixture to bow tie pasta in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with your favorite low fat Italian vinaigrette. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.