- Yield: 1 servings
- 4large Ripe firm tomatoes
- 1large Red Onion
- 1large Cucumber
- 1large Sweet Bell Pepper (any color)
- 1tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash, peel, remove stems, ends from tomatoes, onion, cucumber and pepper. Quarter each tomato and then cut across width in small chunks. Cut and dice onion, cucumber and pepper. Put all in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir thoroughly – then add Splenda, vinegar and oil – stir again. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving, the longer it chills the better. Great at a barbecue on a hot day, everyone loves it!