Summer Greens and Berries
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8cups mixed baby greens
- 1/4cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1cup fresh strawberries
- 1cup fresh blueberries
- 1cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4cup sliced almonds
- Balsamic Dijon Dressing:
- 6tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon honey
- Combine with olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Layer the baby greens, onions, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cheese and almonds in a salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Little Rock’s Big Taste of Little Rock (Junior League of Little Rock, Arkansas 2009).