- 2 ears corn, grilled
- 1pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1bunch Italian parsley, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut kernels from grilled corn and place in a bowl. Add tomatoes, parsley and onion. Stir to combine.
- Whisk oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad and toss well. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 130
- Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 300mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 3g