Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt
- Yield 6 cups
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries—you choose, then churn them up into a not-too-sweet frozen treat.
Yogurt is high in vitamin D, a nutrient that enhances calcium absorption and can help with osteoarthritis.
- 3 cups fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries blackberries), mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups.