Sugared Cherries with Lemon Frozen Yogurt
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A lemony frozen yogurt pairs perfectly with the season's best cherries.
- Frozen Yogurt:
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pitted fresh cherries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- To prepare the frozen yogurt, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour mixture into the canister of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sprinkle cherries with sugar. Serve immediately with frozen yogurt.