Sugar- and Gluten-Free Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2cup Finely-ground breadcrumbs from gluten-free bread
- 1cup Finely-ground walnuts
- 1tablespoon Truvia
- 4tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1/4teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4teaspoon Cloves
- 4ounces Unsweetened chocolate
- 1teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2cup Agave nectar
- 10ounces Silken tofu
- For the crust, combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well. Press into a 9" pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden. Let cool.
- For the filling, melt the chocoate with vanilla and agave nectar in a double boiler. Pour into a blender and add the tofu. Puree until smooth. Pour into cooled pie shell and chill 2 hours or until set.