Stuffed Greek Potatoes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2medium baking potatoes
- 3tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4cup chopped green onions
- 2tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven 400F.
- Place clean potatoes on oven rack and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. Let potatoes cool to handle.
- To hollow potatoes, cut a thin slice off the top and remove filling.
- Mash potatoes with yogurt and oregano, then stir in olives, green onions and feta. Place mixture in potato shells.
- Reduce oven 350F. Bake potatoes for an additional 15 minutes, or when cheese is melted.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 229
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 296mg
- Carbohydrate 43g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 8g