Stuffed Greek Potatoes
- Yield 2 servings
These baked potatoes make hearty vegetarian meal or super side full of Mediterranean flavors.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven 400F.
- Wash potatoes and dry thoroughly. Place potatoes directly on oven rack, and bake approximately 1 hour or until soft when squeezed. Let potatoes cool to handle. Cut thin slice off top of each potato and scoop out inside, leaving thin shell.
- In bowl, mash potatoes with yogurt and oregano until creamy. Stir in olives, green onions and feta. Spoon mixture into shells.
- Reduce oven 350F. Bake approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot, or can heat in microwave.