Stuffed Greek Potatoes
- Yield 2 servings
These baked potatoes make hearty vegetarian meal or super side full of Mediterranean flavors.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven 400F.
- Place clean potatoes on oven rack and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. Let potatoes cool to handle.
- To hollow potatoes, cut a thin slice off the top and remove filling.
- Mash potatoes with yogurt and oregano, then stir in olives, green onions and feta. Place mixture in potato shells.
- Reduce oven 350F. Bake potatoes for an additional 15 minutes, or when cheese is melted.