- Yield: 12 pieces
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 13 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/8teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring just to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 13 minutes. Peel eggs.
- Slice eggs lengthwise in half and remove yolks. In a large bowl, combine yolks, mayonnaise, onion, anchovy paste and pepper. Mash with a fork to combine. With a small spatula, fill egg whites with yolk mixture, mounding the tops. Garnish with parsley.