Stuffed Doggies in a Jacket
- Yield 4-8 servings
- 8 -- beef franks
- 8 medium asparagus spears, blanched
- 8 slices bacon
- 1-2 ounce aged white cheddar cheese, thuinly sliced
- cut a slit down the center of each frank length wise. do not cut completely through.
- place one asparagus spears snuggly in each frank.
- top each spear with cheese.
- wrap each frank with bacon from one end to the other
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees. place franks on a cookie sheet. bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.