Cheesy Chicken and Turkey Roll-ups
- Yield servings
- 6 -- lg Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 -- sl cooked Turkey breast (from deli section)
- 6 -- sl Swiss cheese
- 1 -- cn (10.75oz) condensed roasted garlic (or regular) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 -- c Chicken broth
- 1/2 -- ts poultry seasoning
- 1/4 -- ts Paprika
- 1/8 -- ts ground cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1/4 -- ts each Salt and pepper or to taste
- -- Above spices can be replaced with approximately 2 teaspoon of premixed commercial chicken grilling seasoning.
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Prepare stuffing per package instructions.
With meat mallet or back of heavy knife flatten chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
Combine salt, pepper, poultry season, paprika and cayenne and season both sides of chicken using about 1/2 the mixture.
Place 2 turkey slices, 1 cheese on each breast with about 2 tbsp of prepared stuffing.
Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
Combine the flour with remaining seasoning coat chicken on all sides.
In a large skillet, heat oil and butter together, brown chicken on all sides over medium-high heat (approximately 2 minutes per side).
Transfer roll ups to a roasting pan, combine soup and broth; pour over chicken.
Place the pan in the oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.