- Yield 12 pieces
This recipe works great as a quick homemade sandwich, or slice thinly for a party pick up or to serve with soup.
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 3 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread bread dough across baking sheet in a rectangle shape, leaving a couple of inches of space around the perimeter. Place ham slices along the center of the dough, then sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon oregano. Top seasoning with provolone slices, followed by mozzarella and remaining basil and oregano.
- Bring long edges of rectangle to center and create a seam. Seal all edges and place stromboli seam side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.