- Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 4ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1/2teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 3ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread bread dough across baking sheet in a rectangle shape, leaving a couple of inches of space around the perimeter. Place ham slices along the center of the dough, then sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon oregano. Top seasoning with provolone slices, followed by mozzarella and remaining basil and oregano.
- Bring long edges of rectangle to center and create a seam. Seal all edges and place stromboli seam side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 166
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 452mg
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 10g