- Yield 12 pieces
This recipe works great as a quick homemade sandwich, or slice thinly for a party pick up or to serve with soup.
- 1 -- (16-ounce) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 3 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat bread dough into approximately a 10 x 15-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet. Arrange ham slices lengthwise down the center. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon oregano. Arrange provolone slices over seasoning. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining basil and oregano.
- Bring long edges of rectangle to center and press edges to seal. Seal the ends. Invert seam side down on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, until light brown.