- Yield 4 to 6 servings
Fruity sangria is a cooling, thirst-quenching summertime drink.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry red wine (cabernet, merlot, zinfandel)
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, washed and sliced thinly
- 1 orange, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice, optional
- Combine all the ingredients except ice in a pitcher and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Can be served over ice, if desired.