Strawberry Rhubarb Soup
- Yield: servings
- 2-- bags frozen strawberries
- 2-- bags frozen rhubarb
- 1/4cup orange juice
- 1-2tablespoon Stevia
- -- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- -- Mint leaves
- Pour a little water into a pot (just enough to coat the bottom).
- Pour in the strawberries and rhubarb.
- Cook on a low flame until fruit softens (30-40 minutes).
- Add the orange juice and Stevia.
- Mash fruit with spoon and mix.
- Use immersion blender to puree.
- Serve cold with a scoop of plain Greek nonfat yogurt and fresh mint leaves on top.
Recipe courtesy of Keri Glassman