Strawberry Prosecco Cocktail
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
This is an ideal drink to serve at a dessert party or with your dessert course. Its especially good with chocolate (but then, what isn't?).
- 1 1/4cups frozen sliced strawberries with sugar, thawed
- 1 (750-ml) bottle prosecco, chilled
- 6small strawberries, washed
- Purée sliced strawberries and any juice in a blender or food processor. Press mixture through a mesh sieve into a bowl to remove any seeds; chill 30 minutes.
- Combine strawberry purée and prosecco in a large pitcher and gently stir to combine. Pour into 6 champagne flutes. With a sharp knife make a small slice in the bottom of each strawberries, about half the way through. Slide a berry onto the rim of each glass. Serve immediately.