Strawberry-Peach or Banana-Peach Daiquiri
- Yield: 2 servings
- 5ounces (1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned peaches in heavy syrup (from a 15-ounce can)
- 2-- fresh limes
- 3ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) premium light rum
- 3large fresh strawberries or 1/2 medium, fresh banana
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 2teaspoons whipped cream for garnish
- Do ahead: In a blender, purée the entire can of peaches. Set peach purée aside in a separate bowl/pitcher. Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- To make 2 cocktail drinks: Juice 2 limes, and pour juice into blender. Add rum, 5 ounces canned peach purée, strawberries and sugar. Fill serving glass with ice, add ice to blender and repeat, adding another glass of ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into cocktail glasses. Garnish with whipped cream.