Strawberry Ginger Honeyed Yogurt
- Yield 4 servings
Creamy Greek yogurt makes a delectable breakfast base after it’s sweetened with honey and spiced with ginger.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, ground ginger and a pinch of salt. Stir until smooth. Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Place sliced strawberries in equal parts in 4 bowls. Spoon the yogurt into the bowls and drizzle each with a little honey. Garnish with the mint springs. To eat, dip the strawberries into the yogurt fondue style.