Strawberry Crepes with Honey Suzette Sauce
- Yield 6 servings
When strawberries are at their peak, whip up some Low-Fat Honey Crepes and fill them with this fruit sauce.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 6 -- Low-Fat Honey Crepes (see recipe)
- 1 pint lemon sorbet or low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small saucepan, whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice, orange peel, lemon peel and cornstarch until well blended and cornstarch is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally; cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter or margarine. Cool to room temperature or refrigerate until ready to use.
- To assemble, press 1 crepe into each of 6 ramekins or bowls to form a cup. Fill each with 1 scoop of sorbet. Top each with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 2 to 3 tablespoons Honey Suzette Sauce.