Strawberry Cream Cheese Parfaits
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 25 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Combine crumbled vanilla wafers, a ricotta-cream-cheese filling and berries fresh-from-the-field to make the perfect dessert.
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled vanilla wafers (about 24 cookies)
- Combine strawberries, lime juice and sugar; toss well.
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. Spoon 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs into each of 4 parfait glasses. Top each portion with 1/4 cup strawberry slices and 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture; repeat the layers. Chill 2 hours.