Strawberry Breakfast Bread
- Yield 18 servings
Use fresh or frozen strawberries in this bread. It's great for breakfast.
"This recipe is easy to make, and I have made it with leftover strawberries in the fridge. It's very tasty."
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Form a shallow well in center of mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Stir well.
- Spoon mixture into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour. Cool 10 minutes in pans.
Recipe by Geraldine Latham, Eliabethton, Tenn.