Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- Yield 10 servings
This is great during strawberry season. It's so light and so quick!
- 1 (16-ounce) angel food cake
- 1 (8-ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Slice angel food cake horizontally into 3 equal layers with a serrated knife. Prepare filling by creaming together cream cheese, sugar and evaporated skim milk. Top bottom cake layer with filling and strawberries. Repeat layers.