Strawberry and Kiwi Mixed Green Salad
- Yield 8 servings
Enliven a salad with strawberry and kiwi to add vivid colors and taste. Toss with a light flavorful vinaigrette and your salad makes a statement!
- 8 cups mixed greens (Bibb, red leaf, spinach)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Mix greens, strawberry and kiwi.
- Combine sesame seeds, green onion, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and oil. Refrigerate vinaigrette until meal time.
- Add dressing and serve immediately.