Stir-Fried Chard with Asian Seasonings
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10mins
Hearty greens make a perfect side for roast chicken, pork or beef.
Here's an easy way to add flavor to these hearty greens.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Gradually add chard; as one batch wilts, add another.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until tender and most of the liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Recipe by Jean Kressy.