STEAMED SALMON DINNER WITH WALNUT VINAIGRETTE
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- 4 -- salmon filets (5 oz. each)
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 pound small red potatoes, washed and cut in quarters
- 1 cup fat-free honey Dijon vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
In a three tier steamer, place the salmon in one basket, the potatoes in another, and the beans in the third. Set over boiling water. Steam for 15 minutes.
While the dinner is steaming, combine the Dijon vinaigrette and nuts in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir to blend and heat until hot but not boiling.
Serve warm sauce with the dinner, to be drizzled over the salmon, potatoes, and beans.