Steak Salad with Goat Cheese and Cherries
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon honey
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1pound Laura's Lean Sirloin Steak
- 6cups Boston or romaine lettuce
- 1/3cup dried cherries
- 1/4cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard and honey in a small bowl. Whisk in oil in a steady stream.
- Drizzle sirloin steak with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; reserve remaining for salad. Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Add steak and sear about 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Let rest and cut into slices.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with steak, cherries and goat cheese. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, tossing well.
Recipe courtesy of Laura’s Lean Beef.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 161
- Fat 6.3g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 186mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 18g