- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4-ounce) Laura’s Lean Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2cups chopped red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2cups chopped tomatoes
- 1cup low-salt, fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4cup white wine vinegar
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 2teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4cup sliced green olives
- 2tablespoons capers
- 2teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2tablespoons freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Brush with olive oil.
- Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) about 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes, broth, vinegar, sugar and oregano; bring to a boil. Add olives, capers and lemon zest; simmer until heated through.
- To serve, arrange steaks on a serving platter; top with sauteed mixture and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Laura’s Lean Beef.
For more information on why meat needs to rest after cooking, watch this video for tips from the “Butcher Boys” of Porter Road Butcher in Nashville, TN
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 360
- Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 1.25mg
- Sodium 543mg
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 7g
- Protein 31g