- Yield: 4 servings
Give any holiday menu a patriotic punch with miniature star-shaped cookie cutters—or any other shape you like. Use them on fruits and vegetables (such as cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, melon, peaches and pineapple) for a festive touch.
- 6-8cups loosely packed torn lettuce
- 12ounces strawberries, halved (2 cups)
- 6ounces blueberries
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1/2cup unseasoned croutons
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4cup lemon vinaigrette
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Pour on ¼ cup dressing and toss well. Serve extra dressing on the side.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 252
- Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 348mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 6g
- Protein 8g