Squash and Zucchini Medley
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1bunch green onions, sliced
- 4medium yellow squash (about 1 pound), sliced
- 4medium zucchini (about 1 pound), sliced
- 1/2cup canned fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4cup white wine (optional)
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon dried crumbled rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and green onions over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Combine with yellow squash, zucchini, chicken broth and white wine.
- Season with basil , oregano, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes until squash is tender. Stir if needed.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 28
- Fat .2g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 34mg